Mothers are universal. Unfortunately, so is breast cancer. With 1 in 7 women in Colorado receiving a diagnosis in her lifetime, there are too many families being devastated by this illness.
This Mother’s Day, Susan G. Komen Colorado is honoring all mothers affected by breast cancer. Below are personal tribute messages from Komen Colorado supporters to their loved ones.
Help us save a life this Mother’s Day by donating at www.komencolorado.org/mom.
- Jeanette L. Rose, You are in my everyday thoughts. I love and miss you SO MUCH! Rest in peace…. – Rob Rose
- In honor of our courageous and loving Mom and Mom-in-law, both of whom fought and won. Love you both! – Paul and Romita Wadwa
- In memory of my good friend and warrior, Donna Stanfield. – Nancy Folsom
- In memory of Barbara Handler Silverman who bravely fought hard for many years but lost her fight 40 years ago. She is my inspiration. – Sherri Goldstein
- In memory of Angela Rinaldo, who lost her battle with breast cancer on January 31, 2017. May her strength, wisdom and joy for life live forever in her children. – Marisa Migliore
- Take care and fight hard to survive. It truly is a hard time, as I am a 3 year survivor. This is to help make the journey easier!! – Linda Springstead